Monday 13 June 2016

Weekly outfits ~ Monday 6th June 2016

Happy Monday darlings! 

Its a public holiday here in Australia so I'm spending my weekend exercising some RnR as I have some incredibly huge busy weekends coming may way through the remainder of this month! I've got a photoshoot of my own as well as two photoshoots I'm taking, a girls high tea lunch and ontop of my blog space here. But, I know I like to be busy so I'm not complaining!

Here are last week's outfits. While trying to be more body positive and wearing wiggle styles more I ended up rocking them for most of the week. Its definitely helped my body positive mindset and I'm pumped for this week!

Monday
Flowers ~ Red Rose Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooch ~ Red Hello Phone Brooch from Deer Arrow
Dress ~ Lina Dress from Voodoo Vixen
Belt ~ Red Retro Hell Bunny Belt from Gwynnies
Shoes ~ Red Lorraine heels from Royal Vintage Shoes

Tuesday
Scarf ~ White repro nylon scarf from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooch ~ Lilia of the Valley by Erstwilder from Coconette Oz 
Dress ~ Vivien dress in classic blue from Starlet Fever Clothing
Shoes ~ Lacey Heels from Royal Vintage Shoes

Wednesday
Flowers ~ Peach Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Earrings ~ Resin earring from Deluxe Creations (review coming soon)
Brooch ~ Spellbound Rose Brooch from Deer Arrow
Top ~ No Brand long sleeve knit in black
Belt ~ Pink bow belt from ebay
Skirt ~ Teal peplum skirt by Hola Chica (discontinued)
Shoes ~ Black Betty Sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes

Thursday
Flowers ~ Jean double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Earrings ~ Bamboo hoops from ebay
Necklace ~ Blue beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Oleandar Bloom Brooch by Miss Lady A Broad
Top ~ No Brand long sleeve knit top in yellow
Belt ~ White retro hell bunny belt from Gwynnies
Skirt ~ Palm springs skirt by Banned Apparel from Gwynnies
Shoes ~ Green Kiki sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes

Friday
Flowers ~ Jean double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Beads ~ Equip from a few years ago
Brooch ~ Scotty Dog Brooch from Miss Lady A Broad
Dress ~ June Dress in Tobacco by Hell bunny from Natasha Marie Clothing
Shoes ~ Brown betty sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes

Friday Night Movie Date
Flowers ~ Jean double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooch ~ Hair do's and don'ts brooch by Erstwilder from Coconette Oz
Top ~ Robin knit top in red by Collectif from Gwynnies
Pants ~ Black Doris pants from Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes ~ Saddle shoes from Royal Vintage Shoes

I hope you are all pumped for this coming week lovelies as I have some amazing blog posts heading your way!!

Til tomorrow darlings!




No comments:

Post a Comment