Sunday 31 January 2016

Weekly Outfits ~ 25th January 2016

Hello darlings,

This weeks outfits are only a few! It was Australia day on Tuesday and having had a rough night on Monday (a panic attack) I spent the day recovering and bumming around in gym gear. Also this weekend I've not been 100% so no pretty outfits either. But I'm excited for my move to get under way so I can get back to having access to all my clothes instead of living out of bags!

Monday

Flowers ~ Blue Signature Rose Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Necklace ~ Pink beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Eau De Toilette Brooch from Erstwilder
Top/Belt/skirt - Hell Bunny from Gwynnies
Shoes ~ Halina Shoes from Royal Vintage Shoes
Wednesday 

Flowers ~ Red Rose Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Necklace ~ Blue Beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Drink Me Alice Cup in Pink from Im Lucky Charm
Dress ~ Harriet dress from Dolly and Dotty (read my review here)
Shoes ~ Halina shoes from Royal Vintage Shoes
Wednesday

Flowers ~ Blue Rose Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooch ~ Way of the Welt brooch from The Nylon Swish
Top ~ Deadly Dames red top (discontinued)
Suit (jacket and skirt) ~ Manhattan Suit from Tatyana Boutique (discontinued)
Shoes ~ Betty Heels from Royal Vintage Shoes

Friday

Top ~ No Brand
Skirt ~ Hell Bunny (discontinued)
Shoes ~ Payless Shoes

I'm hoping that this weeks outfits will be incredible as I have some exciting stuff coming, some exciting stuff to share! I also should nearly be finished breaking in my Vamp which will mean I should be able to review it at the end of February.

I'm also going to start doing some blog posts that show the same item styled multiple ways after a suggestion from an instagram lady!

Catch you all tomorrow darlings!



No comments:

Post a Comment