Sunday 17 January 2016

My Weekly Outfits ~ 11th January to 17th January

Hello darlings!

I hope you are all well! I can finally get back into regular outfit posts as I'm now back at work (and no longer sunburnt) which means I'm back to dressing in my pinup best 6-7 days a week again!

Also....I've not really been home in the past 2 months, I've been staying at my fella's as we talk through a lot of stuff so I've been living out of such a small section of my wardrobe! But I'm home next week so I'll be wearing SO many different outfits you guys haven't seen in a while! Its going to be amazing!

But in the meantime, here are this weeks outfits!

Monday!
Wednesday



Friday

Dress ~ Zelda Dress in Brown from Dolly and Dotty ~ Review Coming Soon

Saturday

Bangles ~ Splendette

Sunday

Top ~ Freddies of Pinewood discontinued top (ebay find)

I hope you've all enjoyed this weeks outfits! I'm looking forward to being home and trying some new outfit combos this coming week! ITs going to be awesome!

Til then!



No comments:

Post a Comment