Friday 18 December 2015

Curve Creation on youtube!

So this year I took the plunge and launched my little YouTube channel!

It was nerve racking, believe me! Especially as someone who is rather self conscious infront of the camera. But with only a few months I'm SUPER proud of the few videos I have posted and I'm looking forward to posting a few more in the coming weeks as I have time off work. 

Some videos I've shared so far are my everyday make up which looks just at how I achieve my everyday look.


I've also done one talking about the different techniques I use for setting my hair


As well as a two part tutorial on how I do my sponge roller sets

Part 1 - the set


Part 2 - the brush out

And a quick beehive tutorial as well!



The feedback I've received from these videos has been amazingly supportive overall and I'm hoping to do more of these next year and make them more regular.

I'd love to hear from you all on the type of things you'd like to see more of on my youtube channel in the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment