Monday 30 November 2015

Weekly Outfits - 23rd November 2015 to 29th November 2015

Good morning all!

Happy Monday! I had an AMAZING weekend, didn't you?! I'm so excited that after another delay thanks to buying the wrong memory card for my new camera (go me!) it should be arriving today or tomorrow which means I can get cracking on some other reviews I have planned! But so far, up on the blog this week is my review of the amazing shoes I wore all last week from Royal Vintage Shoes, my review of the Voodoo Vixen Bianca dress and my thoughts on the wear and coverage of the Besame SoufflĂ© foundation.

But for now, here are last week's outfits! Enjoy!

Monday


Brooch - Erstwilder Kraken brooch (discontinued)
Top - Tatyana Boutique Nautical Top (discontinued)
Belt - Ebay

Tuesday

Top - Vintage

Wednesday



Thursday


Brooch - Deer Arrow Snowglobe Brooch
Hell bunny - Heather Blouse, Nell Pants in Black and retro belt in navy (all from Gwynnies)

Friday


Cardigan - Dangerfield Discontinued Cardigan
Dress and brooch - Poison Ivy brooch and discountinued red gingham jenny dress from Pin Up Girl Clothing

Saturday


Dress - Lindy Bop Elenora Dress (review coming soon!)

Sunday




Swing pants seem to be the flavor of the week! I'm actually loving them in summer as they are loose enough to stay cool and help stop any thigh rubbing! What an amazing outfit week! Bring on this week!

Keep your eyes peeled for my review of these amazing shoes tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment