Wednesday 26 August 2015

Wishlist Wednesday~ Be a Starlet

Hello all!


So I had the absolute PLEASURE recently of being one of three new models for the new Australian Brand Starlet Fever (blog post about that experience is coming very soon!) and my goodness, I am in love! There are quite a few pieces atm I am DROOLING over and would love to get, some I had the pleasure of modelling and I really cannot wait to add these to my wardrobe!

This brand is Australian Made and for bigger butted girls like me, their wiggle styles are incredible as they are made to hug curves without tearing.

Here are a few pieces I hope to add to my collection before the end of the year! To shop their range, head to their store by clicking here.


Marie Day Dress Black Floral ~ $170.00AUD






Antoinette Blouse Boysenberry ~ $165.00



Wilhelmina Gown Ivory Print ~ $390.00



Delphine 3/4 Sleeve Blouse Fuchsia ~ $155.00


Thats it for today, looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Til then






1 comment:

  1. Oh my you look amazing in all of these photos- I have such a massive girl crush on you :)
    x

    ReplyDelete