Tuesday 13 January 2015

Outfit of the day - Tuesday 13th January 2015

Afternoon all! 

Sorry for my late post today, it's been just too hot to bother here in Sydney and I've had stuff to do with Daisy Jean in the morning! But it's cooled down for me to leave the house on an exciting little trip so here's today's outfit! 


Scarf: pink nylon 
Brooch: Erstwilder 
Dress: Hellbunny 
Shoes: Rubi shoes 

So it's a hot one today and a dress that suited was definitely on the agenda. This dress (which for the life of me I cannot remember the name of) is great for hot days. It's got straps which means you aren't covered on top, the button back and skirt length means you get a great breeze around your legs. 


This dress also has pockets (because every woman loves a dress with pockets) and is honestly a warm weather favorite! My shoes are my strap sandals from Rubi shoes as I'll be walking a fair bit to my destination. 


I accessorised it today with my Erstwilder ice cream brooch because what better to go with a candy floss coloured dress! 


Wearing Limecrime's Utopia today with a very light foundation and my everyday makeup! 

I still owe you guys a modcloth Monday and that will be up later tonight! I've just been a busy bee! 

Stay tuned for more exciting things happening very soon! 

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment