Tuesday 6 January 2015

Outfit of the day - Tuesday 6th January 2015

Morning all!

I was up MUCH earlier than usual today as I was off to an appointment for work, which mean professional pinup glamour was on the cards for today's look!


Brooch: Erstwilder

So today's look was simple, professional and elegant. I love the Havana nights dress for a variety of reasons (and intend to add other colours in this dress to my collection!) The fit is honestly flawless. Its such a great cut and is easily interchangable from office chic to night time glamour with the right accessories! Plus ladies, it has absolutely MASSIVE pockets! What more could a girl want in a dress?! It nips beautifully at the waist to give that timeless hourglass figure as well as having wide enough straps to be supportive across the bust. 


I love the black because its so EASILY accessories for a whole new look. Wear it whatever colours tickle your fancy to brighten it up whether that be a petticoat, belt, brooch, hair flowers, shoes, handbag, whatever! It all just works. Definitely one of my favorites purely for its versatility!


The only accessory I wore today was my new Erstwilder brooch! I ordered it in December and completely forgot which is no wonder as the ebay seller was on holiday and I didn't notice. It was a nice surprise when she arrived in the post yesterday!! One of their halloween brooches from last year, she'll be perfect for when I want a darker vibe to my outfits! I thought she gave the perfect throw of colour today and it was great to wear her out.


I kept my make up super simple and very neutral today. Wore my Clinique High Impact Lipstick in colour 17 Rosette again today as its a softer lip colour. Victory rolls and a gibson hair roll at the back to keep it neat, tidy and to the point. Very happy with how today went.

Keep any eye out for my first Modcloth Monday post coming later today as I completely forgot yesterday!

Til later!

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose

xXx








No comments:

Post a Comment