Friday 2 January 2015

Outfit of the day - Friday 2nd January 2015

It's another beautiful day here in Sydney which means it's time for another outfit post!!


Scarf and ring: Miz Smitten Kitten 
Earrings: made by me 
Top, belt & skirt: Pin Up Girl Clothing

So I kept today's outfit relatively simple as I'm not doing a heap today and this skirt is still one of my favourites! I love green, no matter the hue. Mint happens to be at the top of my green love scale! I guess it comes from being a redhead. The skirt I'm wearing is the Doris skirt by Pin Up Girl clothing and it's an amazing basic skirt to have. It treads the fine line between a swing skirt and an a line skirt which means it can be easily worn with or without a petticoat! As it's hot, today I'm opting without! Made of primarily cotton is breathes well and is comfortable to wear. While this specific print is no longer available, Doris skirts are available in other prints! My black belt came with the skirt. 



I love matching this skirt with black, purely because it's such a statement piece on it's own! Today I'm wearing the black vamp top which also by Pin Up Girl Clothing and is my staple summer black top! The zip at the back means you get an excellent shape, it sits well under the skirt and the cut makes the my just look great, which is nice being a smaller busted girl! Also made of primarily cotton it breathes well, wears well and looks great!

My shoes today are black jelly flats from Fiebiger shoes! These are the most comfortable jelly flats I have ever owned and I cannot wait to get more in the future!! 



I chose simple accessories today as I'm primarily doing housework and running errands today. My gorgeous ring and yellow scarf I purchased from the Miz Smitten Kitten stall at the last Sydney Rock n Roll markets. I normally wear this outfit with a lilac scarf but thought I'd try something different!


My hairstyle choice today was a beehive as I desperately need to wash my hair tonight! Beehives are my go to hairstyle for crap hair days. My little mint Rose stud earrings were made by me. I adore them so much and they go so well with this outfit! Today's lip colour was a gift from my aunt yesterday and is Clinique high impact lipstick in colour 17 Rosette. I think it's great for an everyday look!

That's it from me today! I hope you've enjoyed this post and I look forward to chatting to you all again tomorrow!! 

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment